2021 Fall Softball IHSA PATCHED Umpire Job Online Application Over 17 yrs old
IHSA Patched Softball Umpire Job Application (17 years or older)
No Fee to Apply
Register here if you wish apply for a IHSA Patched Umpire job.
If you already have an AHYAA account or participated in AHYAA, you should have a member account setup.You need to be or your parent or legal guardian is required to complete the application process.
- The applicant must be 17 years of age or older by May 1st
- The applicant must provide their IHSA Patch number
- The applicant must be able to commit to assigned games
- If the applicant is over 18 years of age and not a High School student you must agree to a criminal background check prior to being assigned games.
- Games will be assigned based on preferred area and planned with the Umpire Coordinator
- If you have not participated in AHYAA, you will need to create an account to register
- Your account preferences provide the option to receive email notifications for games and enter a cell phone number to receive text message reminders
Enter your cell phone number and provider when creating your account. Set your preference to receive email and text reminders.